We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team and develop innovative mobile applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and be experienced in developing and deploying Android applications.
- Design and develop web applications and mobile applications that meet user requirements and adhere to design standards.
- Create and maintain databases for web applications and mobile applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications and mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of applications.
- Ensure the security and performance of web applications.
- Monitor and track web application and mobile application usage.
- Should have a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Android application development.
- Must have published at least 2 apps to PlayStore using internal testing, Alpha, Beta and production tracks.
- Should be good in UI and layout design, Fragments and their lifecycle, Modern Android Development skills, Activities and their lifecycle, and App lifecycle.
- Should have good experience in the Android Jetpack library and the usage of its components like WorkManager, View Model, View model providers, UI and data binding, Life cycle Managers, Live data, and observables.
- Knowledge of Architectural design patterns.
- Experience in using Room database, shared preferences, FileStorage and other Android data storage mechanisms.
- Should have good experience in developing apps for different screen densities and screen resolutions.
- Should be good in App build systems at least in Gradle.
- Should have good experience in 3rd party libraries and SDK integration
- Should have good experience in Firebase and its services like Firebase Cloud Messaging, Firebase Analytics, Google Analytics, Remote Config and others.
- Should have good experience in App monitoring services like Firebase Crashlytics, Firebase Performance, and A/B switching.
- Should have good experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, and Bitbucket pipelines.
- Should be good in source code management tools at least in Git, Bitbucket, and GitLab.
- Should be a good team player, good in communication and collaboration and in interpersonal skills.
- Should be good at taking ownership of the assigned tasks and their on-time delivery.