The Full Stack Senior Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the front and back-end of the company's website, web applications. This role requires a high level of technical knowledge, design skills, expertise in web development & programming, problem solving as well as deep understanding in building RESTful Services, web applications and maintaining them.
- Design and develop web applications and mobile applications that meet user requirements and adhere to design and coding standards.
- Create and maintain databases for web applications and mobile applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications and mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of applications.
- Ensure the security and performance of web applications.
- Monitor and track web application and mobile application usage.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience with developing REST APIs and programming in Java, Springboot
- Good design and problem solving skills.
- Seasoned coder, good knowledge on various design patterns, works with less supervision
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of application performance and monitoring
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Proficient in database design and development.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Should be a good team player with good communication skills.
- E-commerce experience is an added advantage.