We are looking for an experienced ML Lead Engineer to join our team and help create innovative solutions for our company. The successful candidate will have a strong background in machine learning, data engineering, and software development. They will be responsible for developing ML models, integrating data sources, and creating pipelines for data acquisition and analysis.
- Designing, Developing machine learning algorithms and models to achieve business needs.
- Building machine learning pipelines to automate the process of model training, validation, and deployment
- Tuning hyperparameters and optimizing model performance
- Evaluating the performance of machine learning models and identifying areas for improvement
- Participating in the entire machine learning lifecycle, from problem definition and data collection to model deployment and maintenance
- Technically leading a team of machine learning engineers and Providing technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to apply machine learning techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in ML engineering and data engineering
- Proven experience designing and developing ML models and software solutions.
- Strong programming skills in at least one language (Java, Python, R, C++), as well as a solid understanding of computer science concepts and algorithms.
- Knowledge of SQL, as well as tools and technologies for data engineering and manipulation, such as Hadoop and Spark will be expected.
- Would have used Machine learning libraries and frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, and PyTorch.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus
- Have proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.