The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining the front- and back-end of the company's website, and web applications. This role requires a high level of technical knowledge and expertise in web development, and programming, as well as a deep understanding in building RESTful Services, web applications and maintaining them.
- Design and develop web applications and mobile applications that meet user requirements and adhere to design standards.
- Create and maintain databases for web applications and mobile applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications and mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of applications.
- Ensure the security and performance of web applications.
- Monitor and track web application and mobile application usage.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience with developing REST APIs and programming Java, Springboot, Go or any other languages
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of application performance and monitoring
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Proficient in database design and development.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- E-commerce experience is an added advantage.